Tuesday, April 14, 2009

2nd Stop........Genoa, Italy

After our day in Pavia, we drove about an hour south to Genoa - or Genova to us Italians : ) Refer to the map in my previous post. We boarded the cruise ship "MSC Poesia" which is an Italian cruise line. It was beautiful!


This is the 4th cruise for Corey and I - 2nd cruise for the kids. I think this is the largest ship we've been on.


Genova is built amongst hills. They are not quite mountains, just very large hills. It is such a site. These pictures really don't do it justice.


This is a view from the ship. A storm was rolling in but it never rained and passed quickly.


A view from the other side


When I look at this picture, the background doesn't seem real - but it is!

BON VOYAGE!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great time! Love seeing the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible! So glad you guys are back safe. I have been eagerly awaiting news of your adventures. Love you.

    ReplyDelete