Monday, May 25, 2009

A Top 10 List

The Top 10 Things I Love About Living in India

#10. I’m never freezing when I come out of the shower. In fact, I haven’t used the hot water in 2 weeks!


#9. No Daylight Savings Time change. It gets dark at 7:00pm year round – the perfect time!

#8. Bottled water only costs a quarter!

#7. They add this awesome spice to their KFC chicken – very yummy!!

#6. Thanks to the geckos, we have live-in bug catchers

#5. Indian clothing is sooo comfy! It’s like wearing pajamas!

#4. All foods are “finger foods”. Eating with your bare hands in public is so fun!

#3. You can go barefoot anytime, anywhere – and nobody cares.

#2. No TV. We haven’t watched TV since last December. It's been wonderful!

And the number one thing I love about Living in India is…….


#1. Corey looks super hot in his Lunghi !!

(If I have enough requests, I’ll post a picture)

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I'd like to see Corey in his whatever you called it! Corey you look so good and fit. I'm so glad you are keeping up the weight loss and exercise. Wish we could see you in the summer. : (

    ReplyDelete