Monday, May 17, 2010

Spring Vacation - Part 5

Finishing up New Zealand.........

My husband gave me this awesome "MacBook" for our anniversary last month and I have been working hard at making this cool video of the kids "Zorbing" in New Zealand. After clipping, editing, adding text, etc., the video was finally finished!!! BUT..... I can't upload it to Blogspot!! I think it's too large? I don't know. So I am bummed.


PAIGE and JESSA after their thrill ride!

If you don't know what "Zorbing" is, it is getting into a large plastic ball filled with water (like a hamster sans the water) and rolling it down a hill. Whee.......





COREY, ERIC, and LEVI after their ride


I opted not to Zorb. For $44.00 per person I figured I would have more fun watching them act like hamsters! (Sorry Jenny).


Towards the end of our stay in New Zealand, we decided to take it easy.

FISH and CHIPS is a MUST!!! We stopped at a local store, grabbed a bunch and went to the park to enjoy. The kids had a blast running around on this gorgeous day. They made an obstacle course, found a small "zip" line and happened upon some hot springs! I think they had the most fun at this "Low-budget" activity.

For our last night there, we had a wonderful dinner of juicy steaks, corn on the cob (remember, we can't get that in India), sweet potatoes, and veggies. It was the perfect ending to a perfect week!

Goodbye New Zealand!



Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: New Zealand II - 2010
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free slideshow design created with Smilebox



No comments:

Post a Comment