Monday, March 23, 2009

Saree Shopping

Okay.......so I've lived here about 3 months now, I guess it's time I bought a Saree. The Relief Society is having a birthday celebration and the dress is "Fancy Saree" so off to the store I go.

The stores around here don't open until 10:00am or 10:30am so I arrived early while it was still cool and not crowded. Here are a few employees just waiting to serve.


There are several floors with rows and rows of material - pre cut for Sarees. There is so much beautiful material it is very hard to choose!


The employees lay out the material on the counter so you can get a better look. Plus it gives them something to do because they have to fold it back up!

This is the guy who helped me FINALLY make my decision. I also purchased 4 scarfs, 2 salwar kameez outfits, and 2 lunghi's for Corey.

2 comments:

  1. fashion show for youe next post! I wanna see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dare I ask what a lunghi is?? Sounds suspiciously like UNDIES!!!!
    On second thought....don't respond to that comment. Too much information.

    ReplyDelete