Thursday, June 10, 2010

Surprise in My Bedroom!

While Corey was away on business, I came home to a visitor in my bedroom. Lucky me? NO! He was there with all of his friends - HUNDREDS OF THEM!!!

Let me introduce you to Him, or Her, or It.......







the FLYING ANT:












Yes, he and his friends invaded my bedroom while I was gone. Snuck in through the french doors from the balcony and they were EVERYWHERE - inside and out.





So after I screamed, Paige and Eric came running. I ordered them to get the ant spray and electric bug zapper which they brought immediately. Paige ran to get a security guard - to feel more secure? - and Eric,.... well, Eric made himself scarce.

So Paige, security guy, and I zapped, sprayed, and stomped until they were all dead. Some did escape and I found them the next morning in other parts of the house.

And YES, I did sleep in my bed that night with my electric bug zapper in hand.......... and luckily no nightmares.

Aahhhh....... the joys of living in India......


No comments:

Post a Comment